Monday, March 1, 2010

Hilarious Outtakes - i ♥ Faces

I just had to post some pictures for I Heart Faces "Outtake" theme. Of course I would never post anything that would embarrass anyone! I don't think any of these little ones will be offended :) When I upload photos to my computer, the first thing I do is delete all the "less than desirable" photographs. I probably would have had a lot more to choose from if I didn't delete all the blinking or "not ready" pictures.


Here are some images I found and what I think these babes just may have been thinking :)

"I'd rather be napping"


"She's touching me!"


"huh?"


"Leave me alone!"



7 comments:

candacesoon March 1, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

So cute! I love the 3rd one!

BlondeShot Creative March 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

these are fantastic shots. I especially love the last one with the teeth- too cute!

Julia Spencer March 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

sweet

Mominin March 1, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Love them all - especially those sweet teeth in the last one!

Sandra March 1, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

They are all very cute captures. :)

Kelly @ illustrations March 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

I think the quote on the last one should be "Seriously....what am I supposed to do with these huge things?" :-) Great shot!

Lena March 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

How cute! Love them all, but the last one is my fave. What an adorable expression.
I'm regretting deleting so many of my 'ruined' shots as well now. Who would've thought I'd have need for them!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP