Monday, February 15, 2010

Winner

and the winner is.......



commenter #16:
Ingrid Giere

Congratulations Ingrid! PLEASE email me at ashleyschrage@gmail.com so I can connect with you!!!

I'm so thankful for everyone that left a comment for the Ashley Schrage Photography 1st Birthday give-a-way!! It was really fun to read the ideas people left for sessions, but REALLY hard too! I wanted to photograph everyone's session they described.

Don't forget... even if you didn't win, you can still take advantage of some gifts from me to you! If you book a session from now until February 19th, this Friday, you will receive a complimentary 11x14 print AND 10% off your print order. You MUST mention this post when booking to receive these gifts. You also must be able to send in your deposit to seal the deal! I'm only offering this to my wonderful BLOG readers, so make sure to let friends and family know about this post. Your session can take place any time in 2010! So feel free to plan ahead and organize a family photo this summer or be on top of things and get your photo for that Christmas card booked!

Hope to hear from you soon!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP