Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4 month old beauty

I'm pretty sure you couldn't pack any more cuteness into a 4 month old if you wanted to! I loved my morning with Charly Grace, and of course her mom and dad. She is 100% full of personality! I love the expressions she gave us and all the eye contact.
Little Charly was getting a little sleepy, so she snuggled into mom and took a bit of a cat nap. After maybe 10 minutes she opened her eyes and gave the BIGGEST grin!

When we took Charly outside, it was really hard for her to keep her eyes open. She was squinting so bad. Poor little girl wouldn't really even pick her head up. She may have just really liked looking at the grass. We did a few photographs on the front porch, and a couple in the back yard... then headed inside again. Her eyes are much too pretty to not be seen!
It's definitely that age where they love to stick their hands in their mouth. We pulled them out for much of the session, but you of course have to have some with them in. I think we really captured Charly at 4 months!

Doesn't it kind of look like she's giving her daddy an air kiss back?


"YAY! I found my toes! And I see my kitty! Life is good!"

7 comments:

Becky Bartlett June 29, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

What a beautiful family... and beautiful little girl! Great pics, Ashley!

Kelsey June 29, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Charly is getting so big! What a little sweetie! Beautiful, Ash!

Kelli June 29, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

The pictures are great Ashley! Thanks so much. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to see the rest online!

Amber June 29, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Oh my goodness, what a little ham! The last one with her HUGE smile is my favorite. They are going to have a hard time picking their favorites! Good job, Ash!!

Jordan Henrichs June 30, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Ashley, you did an awesome job of capturing Charly at 4 months just in those 8 pics. I can't wait to see what else you got! Thanks!

Anonymous July 8, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

You're right..Payton does smile quickly...and often. What a happy baby. Nice job of capturing her personality.

Anonymous July 8, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Wonderful job with the babies. Payton is a happy baby. Nice pix make it easy to recall fun times.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP