Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mallie Bluze and her wedding

My friend Mollie and I go far back! When she asked me to photograph her wedding, I simply couldn't say no. I am a portrait photographer, specializing in kids and families. However, every once in awhile I do take a wedding. And not just any weddings. But the best ones :)

Mollie and I met freshman year on the girls swim team. We swam in the same lane all 4 years and have been friends ever since. We have lunch every week and she loves Mowgli :)



OK, so now on to John :) What a fantastic guy! From the beginning Mollie and John just fit together. There weren't any games or drama, they just really seemed to GO together. I never wondered if they would end up together, just assumed they would. They are a great couple!

honestly... how cute is she!?


Pretty darn happy. Congratulations you two!

4 comments:

LindaAlex July 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

OH WOW...Mollie is a gorgeous bride and she looks so very happy!! Nice job of capturing the joy and love, Ash. It's wonderful to see Mollie and John on their special day.

Johnni July 28, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

ditto to your mom :) beautiful!

Unknown July 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Mollie you are stunning!

Amy August 3, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

ash, those are amazing pictures!!! ditto to what johnni's ditto. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP