Friday, July 30, 2010

Who's the boss?

This fantastic family traveled over many states just to see me. Or maybe they came to visit their friends and families :) But I was glad they made time for a morning session while in Iowa! As with all one year old photo shoots, the little one is the boss! Cameron was happiest in the arms of his parents. And why wouldn't he? It looks pretty fun there.



The tree was his dad's idea. I was a little surprised he stayed there and seemed to like it! Don't worry though... as ALWAYS mom and dad were arms length away. Actually, I think his mom his hiding behind him :)



Sooo sleepy! Me too little man :) This summer has been crazy busy, and while I'm loving it... I need a nap. Cameron is probably thinking the same thing as me.

Hope you guys had a safe trip home! Don't hesitate to call next time you come to town!

12 comments:

Christine July 30, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

I don't mean to brag...but he is the cutest!!!

Sarah Foster July 31, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Not that I'm partial or anything, but my nephew is the cutest! I LOVE the photo of him laughing on the log, I can hear his little giggle now.

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Wow...He is cute! Great photos, I will have to have something like this done with Trysten. What a proud aunt he has.

Natalie

leaner July 31, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

What a sweet boy! Also, beautiful pictures!

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

How cute is that little guy?!

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

They are all adorable!

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Soooo cute - Sarah as an auntie you have a right to be proud:) melanie

Jen Stumpo July 31, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

He is so adorable! Christine & Sam have such a cute family :) I enjoy watching him grow through pictures...great pics! xoxo

Anonymous August 2, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Absolutely adorable... Looks like he has won the hearts of MANY! :) You go Cam!

Shellie

Anonymous August 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Cam sure dose love his spotlight. So looking forward to when he gets share the spotlight with his little sister one day. Deniece

Kathy Harvey August 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Amazing photos and very cute family--makes it easy when you have great material to work with!

Anonymous August 3, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

These photos are amazing, and Cameron is super cute! I love, love the chair one!
Kelly

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP