Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I actually teared up

Yes.... I got a little emotional editing Ava's one year session. I met her parents a year ago for their maternity photo shoot and I have been blessed to watch Ava grow from an itty bitty baby to a bigger baby and now a beautiful one year old. If you clicked on the links, did you notice her dark hair and dark eyes as a newborn?! I love the peach fuzz hair at 6 months, and WOW, look at her now!
This is just the prettiest dress! It's so fun to get to see the outfits mom's have found for their babes. The mustard yellow goes so well with Ava's soft blonde hair. I want to eat her up! She can't get any sweeter.
HELLLOOOO blue eyes! I'm not sure I've ever photographed a baby with eyes quite as blue as Ava's. They aren't just blue, they are like deep sea blue!

She loves her mommy :)

Happy 1st Birthday Ava!

15 comments:

Craig July 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

So excited to wake up this morning to see Ava's pics up!! I knew during the session that I would love the ones of her sitting in the white chair, and that last pic is definitely my favorite!! Thanks Ashley!!!

PS. I guess now I can update my blog again :)

Anonymous July 27, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Too cute!! I love the one on the pink blanket and the blue eyed girl. Great shots.

Anonymous July 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

The pictures are great!! Have loved watching her change through the photos!! Great job Ashley and wish we lived closer so we could have some done!!
Mandy

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

I'm her G-Grandmother and I love those pics!

Al July 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Fantastic work Ashley, I have hundreds of Photo's of my park but none as priceless as the ones you have taken!
Thanks, Al

Anonymous July 28, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Grandma Rusty said:

I love all the pictures. They are so good. Ava is such a happy baby I just wish I lived closer.

Anonymous July 28, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

OMG! Never have I had such a cute niece (almost niece, really!!!)

Anonymous July 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Awesome pictures, I like how you include the family rather than just single shots of the main attraction. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Sarah and Craig--
Wonderful photos...very precious daughter you have...so beautiful looks like she is so photogenic already!!!
Her eyes are so pretty!!
Julie Grote

Jay and Gina July 31, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

So beautiful!! I wish I could see her in real life! My favorite is the last one in the white chair. All the outfits are so fun!!

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

What a beautiful girl! I love the close up of her big blue eyes!
Awesome pictures!!

Ava's Favorite uncle Matt July 31, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

She is adorable!

I am going to need some more pictures for my office! :)

Anonymous August 2, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

SHE HAS THE MOST DEEP BLUE EYES. tHE PICTURES WERE WONDERFUL...

MARY W. August 2, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

SHE LOOKS SO PLAYFUL.

Eva August 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Cute pictures. Hard to believe she is a year old.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP