Friday, November 12, 2010

Mikal - 2011 senior

Here is another awesome 2011 senior! Mikal wasn't in love about having her picture taken. I'm not sure why. If I was as gorgeous as she is, I would be asking random people to take my photograph all the time! She was so photogenic :)



We could have done our whole session in one tiny alley/ parking lot. There was so much there. I bet half of these images are taken on the same block.


Travis (my husband) looked over my shoulder at this one above. He said, "she looks like a model!" Yeah... she really does.



Mikal, thanks for spending the afternoon hanging out downtown!

6 comments:

Julie Ulven November 12, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

Cool name for a cool young woman. You took some awesome senior photos. I think your classmates are going to be sad they didn't go to Ashley! For the record, my child wasn't sure she wanted her picture taken either.

Our Life November 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

LOVE the second image! Beautiful!

Knut & Molly Brown November 12, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

I love the photos! Simply Beautiful!

g November 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Carol! Your daughter is gorgeous! Ashley you did a great job!

emily November 12, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Mikal I love them all! Ur so pretty! $y fav is the first one I think! Are there more?

Unknown November 12, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

So many good ones! How will you chose? Love the Black & White!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP