Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010 Top 12 Photo Contest

Are we Facebook friends? Well, we should be!


In college, I thought Facebook was dumb and I was determined NOT to be a part of it. Once a friend signed me up for it and then I deactivated the account. I obviously ended up signing up for it eventually. I have mixed feelings about it. Mostly because I spend too much time on it looking for interesting things. But I do like it for a lot of reasons. It's fun to get to keep up with people and it's a different way to connect.

I caught this TV show the other night, "The Facebook Obsession". It was really interesting. Talking about it's rapid grown basically how it's going to take over the world. The show was estimating that the government would eventually get involved and try to control things about it.

Earlier this year I signed "Ashley Schrage Photography" up for a business Page. It's turned out to be another great way to share what I do. I thought it would be fun to do a photo contest and highlight some of my favorite images from 2010. Now, I have about 200 favorite images from last year. It wasn't an easy task to choose just 12. I hope you'll jump on facebook and "Like" the Ashley Schrage Photography page. I've done a couple of giveaways on there instead of here. People are a bit shy sometimes to comment on blogs, but facebook seems like an easier place for people to comment and interact. So I'd love for you to be a part of that page and get in on the action over there. Right now, by choosing your favorite photograph you can be in the running to win a free mini session in the next couple of months! Just by commenting on your favorite image. And don't forget to actually become my friend on Facebook too. If you read my blog, WE'RE FRIENDS!

Just one of the Top 12 images. You'll have to log onto facebook to see all of them!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP