Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Thuesens - Round 2

The Thuesen Family was one of the very first families I photographed in 2008! We had such a blast and it was a fantastic session, I wasn't sure if round 2 could live up to our first shoot (definitely click on the link). I JUST now realized that we had our first session when Rich retired, now our second session as Kay is retiring! It's fun to look back at some of the very first REAL sessions I did.



Everyone threw together their outfits the morning of our session. Actually, we kind of put them together 5 minutes before the first photograph was taken. I think they look great! Nobody looks like they are really matching, or trying too hard. They just look fantastic together.

These girls are FUN!



What a wonderful day. Not only did I get to hang out with such a fun family, but really got to reconnect with my close friend Kate. Brian and Kate (couple on the far left) are living in Spain right now for Brian's job. I didn't realize how much I missed our time together until we got to hang out a few times while they were home visiting.

I enjoy these winter photo sessions so much :)

2 comments:

Amber January 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

I love the outdoor shots--they just pop out against the white snow! Good work!

Hanna's sister January 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Looks great! Outfits look awesome!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP