Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Yesterday in church, Dave Bartlett talked a bit about not sweating the small stuff. Instead, to look at the big picture of what you want 20 years from now to look like, or even 500 years to look like. Something I would be happy to see 20 years from now is Travis looking at me like Chris is looking at his wife.


I had a blast at this family's photo session. It was SO apparent the love they have for each other. Big Chris and Little Kris (that's what I named them). They have the same name, and I couldn't remember their hometown nicknames. Something like CC and cookie? Help me out guys?! We had a lot of fun on our Winter Wonderland photo session. Most of my family sessions happen in warm weather, but I thought this one was pretty great and I had a coat and hat on, so I wasn't cold :)



Don't they look like fun? I have this mini shovel in the back of my Murano. Travis strongly dislikes the fact that it's back their taking up space. It did however come in handy for our time together this snowy day. I shoveled a couple of paths (at lightning speed of course) for this wonderful family to get into some fun spots.


This was their SASSY pose! I love seeing what sass people muster up for me. You are wonderful "K" family!

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett January 10, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

awesome pictures... very very good!

Cassie January 10, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

Awesome pictures Ashley!!! We had so much fun too! Can't wait to see the rest!

P.S. Parent's nicknames: KC and Biscuit. :) CC and cookie are good too!

Anonymous January 10, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Wow, Ashley, turned out super! Can't wait to see the gallery! Thanks! We had so much fun!

Anonymous January 10, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

These pictures turned out wonderfully!! The family looks like they are really enjoying themselves! Awesome job!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP