Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In the blink of an eye


Have you ever met someone and instantly knew they were super amazing?! That's how I felt even before our session when Mom, Andrea and I were emailing. I simply loved my time with the "B" family. Aaron and Andrea were so friendly and welcomed me right into their home. I can honestly say I felt like I was spending time with friends during our session.


Sweet 8 day old Colin is perfect and adorable. He was NOT sleepy during the time I was there. In a few of these shots, I'm pretty sure he is actually blinking and not sleeping. He certainly has a mind of his own. This next year will be fun to watch him grow. Colin is in my "Baby's 1st year" plan. I already have some fun things in mind for his next sessions!


I wanted to try a different twist to the typical baby on Dad's hand shot. I'm excited how it turned out. It will make a fantastic black and white photograph too. His little toes look so precious all curled up.

I feel honored to get to capture these very first special moments. Everyone knows babies grow so fast and I'm glad to get to be a part of Colin's first year. Can't wait till next time!

12 comments:

Anonymous January 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Beautiful pics!! -Emily

Anonymous January 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

These photos are beautiful sis.

Anonymous January 4, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

What an adorable baby!!!! He looks so peaceful and happy -Laura

emmydoodles January 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

GORGEOUS!!! ...I assume you made the hat :)

Lisa Wallace January 4, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Love love love love!!!!! The shots are amazing. They don't get much more adorable than your new baby..congrats, Andrea and Aaron!

Andrea January 4, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

Thanks everyone for all the comments. Ashley is an excellent photographer and very easy to work with!

Unknown January 4, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

Beautiful work here! Colin is already showing off the Boyd family trait of getting a nap wherever and whenever he wishes! Haha!!

Anonymous January 5, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

love the hand shot! he looks so tiny! they will look back in only a month and wonder how he got so big so quick!
callie

cindy January 5, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Beautiful pictures! I love how tiny, perfect, and peaceful he looks in his parents arms. Congrats Aaron and Andrea on your baby boy. He really is a good lookin fella! I know you are enjoying him thoroughly and it only keeps getting better.

Anonymous January 5, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Wonderful pics!! Thanks so much for sharing. :) -Kristine

Anonymous January 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

Fantastic pictures. He is so adorable!!! - Francie

Anonymous January 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Lovely photos; lovely family. Mom

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP