Friday, January 7, 2011

Kaley and Brecken


What a fun day I had with my cousin Kaley and her baby, Brecken. He is only two months old. Are you impressed with how far he can lift his head up in the image above? He is still in newborn clothes but really strong!

I'm glad we got some pictures of the two of them together. They are busy buying a new house so I got to go house hunting with them earlier this week. After our busy work we all rested in their hotel room. I loved seeing Brecken's great big smile. I feel pretty lucky to have gotten it on my camera.


I was exhausted too after our exciting day. It was fun to get to take a mini road trip for the day. I was a bit worried what I would do with myself going from my busy season to my slow time, but I'm realizing I have LOTS of things/ people to catch up with.

5 comments:

LindaAlex January 7, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

So fun to see Kaley and Brecken this morning! I am so glad that you posted these Ash. He is so alert and strong and tiny! Just adorable. It's great that you guys get to hang out

Johnni January 7, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

Really really sweet pictures, Ash. Hi Kaley :)

Amber January 7, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

I cannot believe how expressive he is already. Great job catching such different photos!!

Kaley January 7, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Aww Ash, I love them! It was so much fun to hang out with you. I'm so lucky to have you and capture pictures like these!

Hi Johnni!

Anonymous January 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

I love them all Ashley. Can this grandma buy all of them please!

Jill

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP