Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE baby pose




I've tried to conquer this pose before, but this was the first time I actually got "THE" pose! Do you want to hear my secret?

It takes 2 people :) My friend Heather was my "assistant" in getting this shot, although she was actually the most important part of it. I couldn't have made it work well, or safely without her. Heather is a friend of mine who is really interested in photography and working towards taking it to the next level. We normally just meet up to hang out and sometimes talk camera. This is the first time we worked together on a photo shoot! I loved it! I think we're both really excited to do more of these sessions together.

Heather, thanks for tackling this with me!

6 comments:

GeonHui's Bakery February 3, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Love, Love, Love this! Great job!

Kali February 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

I've been admiring (stalking) your work now for a while and I had to just say, these photos are especially spectacular! I went to school (and grew up with) Callie and the rest of her family for that matter so that's my connection. We have a wee one on the way so you should start thinking about a trip up to the Twin Cities… *wink, wink*

Kaley February 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

YAY ASH! You did it! I'm so happy you had a cooperative baby. I hope Brecken will help you accomplish one of your pose goals some day :)

Amber February 3, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

Oh my word--that is too adorable! I cannot believe that you actually got such a little one posed so perfectly!! I love them!

Heather February 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM  

I had SO much fun and cannot wait to capture a few more of these great shots with you! You are great with babies and who would not want a shot like this of their precious sweetie! Maddie was such a trooper and I love how Mommy was able to catch a little shut eye while we worked some magic! Every Mommy needs a nap here and there...so all they need to do is schedule a photo shoot with you...and between your "SHHHH SHHHH's" and my rubbing the buns...they will be sleeping in no time! haha!!! What a blast....and "NO"...to all the Mommies reading this...I won't rub YOUR buns...but I'm pretty sure you baby will love it!! How fun! Glad to be a part of it!! And many more to come!!
As always...fabulous work!

Anonymous February 4, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

i like Kali's idea!!!!! vaca trip for Ash and me (maybe the boys)! And congrats Kali!!! i did not know this!
callie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP