Monday, February 7, 2011

It's time!

The time is NOW to book your spring photo session! Everyone is probably longing for warmer days to get here. I love to think about getting outside and photographing in the green grass. I also love looking at unique clothing that would be really fun to photograph. I thought I could pass a few sites on to you to get you excited about spring sessions!






Don't forget about accessories either! Hats, diaper covers, headbands, leggings... all those fun extras go a long way during a photo session. And a little something to help us feel like spring is JUST around the corner. These photographs were images I never shared from last March and April.





Spring will be here before we know it :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP