Friday, March 18, 2011

Logan is 6 months

Yeah... he is THAT stinkin' cute! I absolutely love 6 months sessions. It is the time to really catch the baby phase. Newborn photo-shoots are incredible to remember how tiny they were and the amazing moment of becoming a new parent. So 6 months is a great time to remember the baby stage of life.


I melt over baby close-ups. I adore them in black and white :)


It almost looks like he's saying "I'm flying!"

This set of photographs might just be my favorite from the day. The bright whites are so crisp and really make Logan the focus.

Is the drool not the best part of this image? Oh Logan, how cute can you get!?

Of course you need to remind yourself of newborn Logan. Click HERE to see how much he's grown. Specifically, take a look at the one of him and his mom when he was so small. I love the comparison to this next one!

I can really tucker out a little one. If you've had a session with me, you might be able to attest to the baby asleep all the way home. I'm so happy to be able to watch this little guy grow up. He is such a wonderfully happy baby, full of expressions!

4 comments:

Erin McLeod March 18, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Fabulous pictures!! I can't get over how much he looks like Jennifer and yet at times I see Steve in there, too! He's too precious...thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous March 18, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

We are not sure which one is our favorite. Great job of getting the Loan smiles!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Rubner

Sara Breckenfelder March 19, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Oh those are the best pictures ever! He is so cute! I just wanna give him a big hug! Cherish those pictures - they grow up so fast!

Love,
Sara Breckenfelder

Anonymous March 25, 2011 at 6:20 AM  

I LOVE THEM ALL! my fav has to be the drool caught on camera!
callie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP