Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Trevor

I felt so much nostalgia and love walking up the steps to baby Trevor's newborn photo shoot. I vividly remember the day I photographed his (week old) big sister Ava a couple of years ago.




This one is a "website keeper" for sure. I took some images similar to these with Ava. I'm wondering if these two siblings will end up being very different from each other. Ava has been extremely calm for all of her photography sessions. She was a heavy sleeper and really content for her newborn shoot. Trevor was not only awake much of the time, but opinionated! He seemed like he wanted to be on the go and scoot off my blankets.

I absolutely LOVE the milk drip!


What's funny about this image, is the very next one he was happy and fast asleep. His mood seems to change very quickly. He was such a sweetheart and I could have stayed to snuggle him all afternoon.

A big fat THANKS to Craig and Sarah for making beautiful babies! Keep it up you two ;)

25 comments:

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Great job Ashley, I can't believe you got me to take my shirt off again! Craig

Craig May 2, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

LOVE the pictures Ashley! I'm so happy Trevor decided to pee on Craig so we could get his shirt off again! :)They really turned out great!

Kathy Gaetzke May 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

What a cutie pie!! I'm glad I got my baby fix at Easter. Congrats!!

Jay and Gina May 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Such a handsome little guy! Hope I get to see him before he starts walking!

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

He is sooooo cute, wish we were closer so I could come see Trevor. Hopefully we will be able to see you all when we come up this summer :-) Photos are great! Rosann

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Love the 'milk drip'..it is just too cute!! Amy

Unknown May 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

Trevor is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

What a handsome little man! Congrats to Craig and Sarah on the newest addition to their family :) Great photos!

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

Very Cute, Congratulations

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

You do great work Ashley.....and Sarah.....and Craig!!

Unknown May 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Love the pic of Sarah and Trevor the best but they are all good!

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

He is a cutie, can't wait til he caomes to Wyoming

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

The milk drip is unattractive but I love the yawn!! Janelle

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Great pics of newborn Trevor. Ashley you really know how to capture a great pose. Love the yawn and baby and mom together. G. Rusty

Holly May 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

You almost make me want to have another--almost!! Congratulations, he is absolutely beautiful!

Matthew Alan May 3, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

Great pictures. I need to get some of these for my desk. Pleaseandthanks.

Faith May 3, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

Beautiful pictures Ashley. Thanks

Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

adorable pictures.

Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Very, very cute pictures! He is so precious and snuggly.

Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Great pics. Congrats Sarah.

Mark and Joleen May 3, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Amazing pictures! What a handsome little guy. Congratulations Sarah & Craig.

Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

Love the pictures! Great job Ashley!

Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

Another beautiful Davis baby-the pictures are truly adorable!

Anonymous May 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

I love the picture of him yawning. Way to capture such a beautiful moment.

Great Aunt Darlene May 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Ashley you do a great job! Of course the mommy and daddy did a wonderful job producing a great baby DAVIS boy.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP