Monday, May 9, 2011

Just like his Dad

Little man Colin is growing up! I loved meeting him in December for his newborn shoot and REALLY loved getting to see how big he's getting.



If you're my facebook friend, meaning you've "liked" my page... you may have heard me asking about cute knit/crochet baby hats. How lucky am I that his Mommy can make amazing pieces like this? VERY lucky.

I hear this is a pretty typical Colin expression. Just like his dad :)


There it is again :) Colin was one of the many sessions that had to get pushed back in April due to all the rain! Yuck, I had a crummy couple of weeks watching out the window just waiting for it to clear up and rescheduling to days HOPING they would be nicer. Well finally the sun did come back out and I've been trying to make the most of it. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Andrea May 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Yepee Ashley! I am LOVE with pictures! As always, simply amazing work and you really captured some of Colin's crazy facial expressions. I just want to eat him up!!!

Unknown May 9, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

These pics are amazing, he is growing so much. He is clearly loved by his mommy and daddy very much. I wish we had Ashley here in Chicago!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP