Friday, July 22, 2011

All in One

What a fun session! It was certainly an all in one kind of shoot. We did family, maternity, and child. A quick side note: my packages are super flexible so you fit in what you want to during our time together! Sweet little Macie was one big ball of energy! They call her Mae Mae, it doesn't get much cuter than that.


Who doesn't love a HOT mama with a belly?




Just look at his adoring face at all 3 of his girls... LOVE! wait, have I overused the word love in this post already? Well, it's coming a few more times.

This may just be my favorite from the session. I love it! I love both of their expressions!


I'm so excited for baby girl to make her appearance. I really enjoyed working with this family, so I'm eager to get back to their home and watch their family grow. Thanks to all 3 of you for a great night... and especially thanks to Matt who picked a tick off my neck... MUCH appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Little maedy ann!! Great pics!

Anonymous July 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Beautiful photos! Of course making 3 good looking people look good can't be THAT hard :) but these are truly some great pictures. The color saturation is stunning.

Miss you Mae!

Sharyl July 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Great photographs - beautiful subjects! I can't pick a favorite because I love them all! ....from Aunt (and great-aunt) Shawzy

Anonymous July 24, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

Love the pictures!!! 3 1/2 of my favorite people. G. M. Rene'

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP