Monday, September 19, 2011

All the way from Serbia

I was honored that Jelena came to see me all the way from Serbia :) She is the exchange student of one of my favorite families! I had a great time hanging out with her. It was so interesting to hear about some of the traditions in Serbia. Getting your photograph taken is not one of them, so I was extra impressed with how natural Jelena was in front of the camera!


I asked Jelena if she was enjoying any American foods in particular. I loved her response! She said that we eat a lot more cupcakes and cookies over here and she has really liked that :) Me too.


She is so pretty, and has a great personality to go with it. I studied abroad in Rome for a semester in college, but I can't imagine being completely by yourself in a new country for a whole school year while in high school. Wow, what a woman!


Jelena, I hope you have an amazing year in Iowa!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP