Friday, September 23, 2011

Michelle

I think she's waited long enough :) I told Michelle she was going to have to wait awhile to see her photos since we took so many. In case you missed my post about our weekend together... Michelle is my half sister. My Dad came up to Iowa for Labor Day weekend and we did Michelle's senior pictures. I had SO much fun doing these for her. I hope she had as much fun as I did.




I remember the day she was born... I feel like that makes me kind of old. We are 10 years apart, so the fact that I graduated high school 10 years ago makes me a little nervous :) I love the stage of life I'm in now, so I guess I should just embrace getting older.




I'm glad she was willing to get a big wet and dirty. I don't think this is the cleanest river ever! And these weren't even the last shots of the day. Michelle then put on her "fancy" outfit and we hit downtown!

I have LOADS of favorites from our session, but the one above is definitely in my top 5. I cannot wait to see which are her favorites!


Michelle was a fantastic model for me, I loved photographing her. I really loved getting to hang out with her for the weekend too, please come see me again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

Love, love, love these pics!!! thanks so much for putting a "few" of the many on for us to see. It was a great weekend--Michelle looks pretty good for soooo early in the morning!! Ann

kim September 23, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

wow Ashley! these are awesome. i love the water shots. how creative!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP