Friday, February 24, 2012

A strong boy

We certainly have a strong boy. Even in the hospital, right after Lincoln was born, a couple of the nurses commented on how strong he was. When he was one week old, on Christmas Eve, Lincoln rolled over from his tummy to his back. I was pretty impressed but sort of figured it was an accident and we wouldn't see it again for many months. But Lincoln just keeps on rolling over. I finally got it on camera on 2-2-12, exactly 2 months old!







What a stud!

3 comments:

sandi February 25, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

Amazing,stud boy and photographer! I love these priceless photos!

Amber February 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Un-freaking-believable! I'm impressed!! :)

Amy February 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

oh my gosh, ash! he's so cute and strong. i NEED to meet him!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP