Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a warm winter

I am so thankful for this warm weather. When I found out my due date was in December, I had visions of driving to the hospital in a blizzard. Lincoln was born in the middle of December and it turned out that the temps were in the 50's! I think I wore a light fleece jacket to and from the hospital. I'm so glad I haven't had to worry about protecting a newborn in negative or even single digit temperatures.


I have bundled Lincoln up and took him on a few stroller rides this winter. On this particularly warm day, I got out two lawn chairs from the garage and my mom and I snuggled Lincoln in the sunshine. I feel pretty lucky that I never felt housebound this season due to the cold.

He seems to be so happy and content outside. It makes me very eager for spring and summer!

1 comments:

Kim R February 22, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

cutie batutie!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP