Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Downtown at 7 months


We headed downtown W'loo one morning to check out the new park and splash pad.  There was very little splashing but I'm glad I threw my camera in the bag.  We got some fun shots of Lincoln at 7 months old.  He has been able to sit up for awhile but has gotten really good at it lately.

 He seemed pretty proud of himself.  I tell him all the time that he is hot stuff!  But by that look on his face, he already knows it.


 I've loved putting him in a t-shirt and diaper this summer.  We don't mess around with many "real" outfits most days.  He is getting to be more and more content every day.  It's fun to put him down on the floor with a basket of toys and he is good to go for 15 minutes just looking through it and dumping things out.  Lincoln is becoming more adventurous and getting into the crawling position too.  Then he flops on his tummy and gets upset because it's not what he wanted!  I think the more mobile he gets, the happier he gets.


If it's NOT food, it goes in his mouth!  If it is food, he isn't interested.  You may remember my post about how his first food experience went over so well.  For some reason, after a week of that he decided food is not cool.  We have recently gotten him to accept bananas.  I've been wondering lately if he likes fresh food and not after I freeze it.  I guess we'll see.  My friend said he won't go to kindergarten still breast-feeding.... or will he?!  haha

2 comments:

Anonymous August 7, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

What cute photos and an adorable subject of course!!! SOMEDAY we are coming to town!!!
Ann

Kris Hoskinson August 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM  

don't worry! you aren't alone! jace is still nursing, dislikes most foods, but we have found a FEW things he likes. we'll just keep trying i guess!!! hang in there!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP