Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grammy's Park




Lincoln loves to swing!  Of course he does!  He loves anything high action.  This baby boy gets bored fast, but dip him upside down, spook him, or run with him on your hip and he is full of smiles.  Needless to say, I'm one tired Mama.  My mom has a park very close to her house that she has officially named "Grammy's Park."  And don't try to call it anything different :)

 Handsome indeed!




I've pretty much given up on editing photos of my baby boy.  It makes me sad.  I spend hours upon hours editing other people's children and it leaves me very little time to work on personal photos.  Even with no editing, his baby blue eyes really stand out.  I do NOT photo shop those beauties!  Maybe when he turns 18 I will edit his entire newborn session.  Any other children that may yet to come, they are already out of luck!

1 comments:

Becky Bartlett August 5, 2012 at 4:21 AM  

What a sweetie! Isn't it funny to discover little things about their personality? I think he and cainan are similar with their active ways! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP