Friday, October 12, 2012

High hopes

 I have high hopes of returning to the blogging world soon!  Lincoln is growing fast and is too cute not to show off :)  In case you used to follow my photography here, I still have the business, I am just now only posting on the Ashley Schrage Photography facebook page.  Life is busy, much busier than I would prefer.  Fall is always a packed couple of months with lots of clients wanting in on the fall foliage.  Of course Lincoln comes first and gets most of my attention during the day!

How can such a little boy melt my heart and make me want to pull my hair out in the same hour?  

 He is busy... and wild!  We've had lots of bumps, bruises and scrapes to prove it.  Lincoln likes being on the move and is not a cautious baby.  On more than one occasion I've been embarrassed walking into the grocery store because he has a gash on his face that I know 5 people will comment on!  My friends with baby girls don't seem to have this problem!



Next up... Lincoln's baptism.  I'm optimistic of getting a post about that up this weekend.  Someone hold me to it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP