Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lincoln Jay's Baptism



Lincoln was baptized right before he turned 9 months old.  He is 10 months old and I'm just now posting pictures.  Do you see that gash below his eye?  I guess that's what happens when you wait this long to get your baby baptized and he's mobile.  I think I said he's not super cautious in my last post.  But he's so cute either way! 



 He is sort of a "hands on" kind of baby!  Here is Lincoln with his cousins Lexi and Aubrey.  Next fall they will all be running around together.  How fun.

The Schrage cousins with Grandma and Grandpa... who I'm sure were none too thrilled about their picture being taken.  And oh, look who wants to touch the little baby :)



Lincoln and his Uncle Jay.


We had such a great day with our family celebrating.  This little boy sure is an amazing gift.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP