Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day from Autumn!

Autumn can't talk yet, but I'm sure she would say, Happy Memorial Day! It's taken me awhile to go through her photos, but certainly not because there weren't any good ones! This has been such a hard session for me to cut down because I love the colors, summer weather, love, and of course baby blue eyes!

I was privileged to meet Autumn when she was 6 weeks old. I already knew how photogenic she is, so I was really excited to get to photograph her again! She did not disappoint!
They are one gorgeous family!
And THAT is a gorgeous mama!!!!

Thank you Matt and Kelsi for taking time away from your family weekend to come see me! Autumn is beyond gorgeous, it is such a joy to photograph her big milestones! Can't wait to see you again for her one year session :)

5 comments:

Kris Hoskinson May 31, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

what a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! good job ashley, the pics are great!

The Schilling's May 31, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Ohhh Ashley!! We are so excited! They look wonderful! Thank you for meeting with us and taking such amazing pictures! We soo appreciate it! Can't wait to see you again!

The Garbes' June 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

What fabulous pictures! Love the family pics! Autumn is just so dang cute!

Unknown June 1, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

So cute and wonderful family pics too. Love the one with the tongue!

G & G Meyer June 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Beautiful Family!! Really nice pictures! Love those baby blue eyes!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP